The Leaders In Training program is for those ages 13-17 years old. This program is designed to develop job preparedness training skills and leadership skills.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the Application
- Fill out the Health Form (LIT’s that attended summer 2016 do NOT need to complete health form)
- Attach resume and references
- Send to Camp Alexander
- $50 per week to participate in the Leader-In-Training Program if registered before May 1st (Early Bird Special).
- $70 per week to participate in the Leader-In-Training Program if registered May 1st or later.
- If emailing electronic copy, fill out credit card information on application.
- If mailing, send check with application.
- Take application to Non-Profit Solutions at 618 Commercial Street, Emporia, KS and pay by cash, card, or check.
For Typing on Application:
Open document and SAVE to YOUR computer FIRST. Then complete the saved copy on your computer. Either print and mail application to Camp Alexander, c/o Camp Registrations, 1783 Road P5, Emporia, KS 66801, or email an electronic copy to: [email protected].
To Print off and Fill out Application by Hand:
Open the application, print it off, fill it out, and mail to Camp Alexander, c/o Camp Registrations, 1783 Road P5, Emporia, KS 66801
Please fill out the health form and submit it with the application. LIT’s who participated in the summer of 2016 do NOT need to complete the health form. Follow instructions for the application for typing and printing.