The Leaders In Training program is for those ages 12-14 years old. This program is designed to develop job preparedness training skills and leadership skills. For summer camp 2019, there will be a limit of 6 LIT’s per week.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the Application
- Fill out the Health Form (LIT’s that attended summer 2018 do NOT need to complete health form)
- Attach Leader-in-Training Rules of Conduct and references
- Send to Camp Alexander
- $50 per week to participate in the Leader-In-Training Program.
- If emailing electronic copy, fill out credit card information on application.
- If mailing, send check with application.
- Take application to Non-Profit Solutions at 618 Commercial Street, Emporia, KS and pay by cash, card, or check.
L-CAT: Camp Alexander is pleased to announce L-Cat will be providing transportation to and from camp this year. The cost for this service will be $1.50 one way and $3.00 round-trip. Those interested in taking advantage of this service will need to contact L-Cat directly to arrange pick up and drop off locations at 620-343-4207. Additional information about L-Cat and their services can be found at their website. Limited availability for each week.
Application and Forms
For Typing on Application:
Open document and SAVE to YOUR computer FIRST. Then complete the saved copy on your computer. Either print and mail application to Camp Alexander, c/o Camp Registrations, 1783 Road P5, Emporia, KS 66801, or email an electronic copy to: [email protected].
To Print off and Fill out Application by Hand:
Open the application, print it off, fill it out, and mail to Camp Alexander, c/o Camp Registrations, 1783 Road P5, Emporia, KS 66801
Please fill out the health form and submit it with the application. LIT’s who participated in the summer of 2018 do NOT need to complete the health form. Follow instructions for the application for typing and printing.